My sister Sarah told me that I never put pictures of myself on my blog (which is mostly true... I don't really like having my picture taken). She also told me she has forgotten what I look like (we haven't been gone that long). Actually it has been about a month and a week since we moved here. Things are pretty much settling in. Gracie and Sammy and I wish we could spend more time with Daddy. It seems like even when he is home he has to study. :( We have joined a play group. We are making friends in the ward. We have unlimited long distance and we can keep in touch with our families every day! We have a nice home, and we have each other. Things really are going good here, and we know that this is where we are supposed to be. So anyway, Sarah this picture is for you. We miss you and we love you!
Friday, August 31, 2007
For Sarah
My sister Sarah told me that I never put pictures of myself on my blog (which is mostly true... I don't really like having my picture taken). She also told me she has forgotten what I look like (we haven't been gone that long). Actually it has been about a month and a week since we moved here. Things are pretty much settling in. Gracie and Sammy and I wish we could spend more time with Daddy. It seems like even when he is home he has to study. :( We have joined a play group. We are making friends in the ward. We have unlimited long distance and we can keep in touch with our families every day! We have a nice home, and we have each other. Things really are going good here, and we know that this is where we are supposed to be. So anyway, Sarah this picture is for you. We miss you and we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad that you are settling into your new life in Erie, we sure do miss you and those beautiful children you have though!! -Caralee
Thank you. I love you jewels and I miss you a whole lot!!!!
You two still make a beautiful couple!! Glad you are getting settled! We are still unpacking into our new place.... at least here the apts come mostly furnished.... at least with the basics.... that helps with the moves! Anyway, hope you are doing well adn good luck Dave with your first yr of Medical school... go get em!
-Jill
Post a Comment