*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, August 16, 2007

My new couches.


So here are my new couches. They don't look exactly like I remember them looking in the store. Strange how that happens, but oh well. I don't know if I really love them, but David REALLY likes them a lot, so I don't think we will return them. The two end seats on both couches recline (David's favorite feature). I think somehow in my head these couches mixed with another couch that I was looking at, and my favorite features from both got mixed in my head. Anyway. They are very comfortable. The room is still kind of bare. We took the rug that was in there downstairs to the family room so I need a new rug and I still need an end table and to hang more pictures. But these are my new couches.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Hey Julie.... your place looks nice!! Yes, Ben is on a year round program. He has 5 semesters on the island at AUC... then we will be off for clinical rotations... we may end up somewhere in the US or possibly Ireland or England... we aren't sure. He just finished up his second semester and is on his way home for 10 days then we will all fly back together and he'll start up #3. We planned this well.... we are missing Hurricane Dean as it's eye hits our tiny island... Ben flew out this morning and it is scheduled to hit our island tomorrow morning!! AAHH! One other detail about living on an island :)

Julie said...

Yeah, scary!! I read about that and remembered that you were going to be in Utah. I am so glad, and I hope your apartment is ok when you get back. So how long is a semester there?

Julie

Recovery Guru said...

Jules love the new couches!! It makes me want knew couches too!! oh wait my house doesn't fit any couches....bummer!!! -Caralee

The Isoms said...

Great couches! I can't wait til I can get new couches!

Ryan said...

Very nice couches!!! When do you get your new kitchen?

Emily said...

congrats on your new additions! You must be very proud. I'm bummed that I won't even be able to try to see you when we go to Utah this Christmas, unless your planning a week in salt lake...