Tag your it!
All right, so I have been tagged. Here I am:
Jobs I have had:
1. Domestic Engineer (yay for mommies!)
2. Zions Bank Internet Branch
3. Zions Bank Teller and New accounts
4. Skywest (loved the benefits!)
5. Phone survey place (I can’t remember the name)
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. That thing you do
2. National Treasure
3. Anything SUPERMAN
4. Miracle on 34th St.
5. While you were sleeping
Favorite T.V. Shows
Actually my tv doesn’t work and even when it did we didn’t get very good reception… oh well. We just watch movies.
Places I have been on Vacation:
1. St. George
2. Church history sites
3. California
4. Is it so sad that I haven’t been anywhere else?
5. David promised me that when he graduates from school he will take me on a vacation where ever I want to go (can you say Europe!)
Favorite Dishes:
1. Anything Mexican (except corn tortillas, I don’t really like those)!!!!!
2. Spaghetti
3. Mom’s Sunday dinners (I can make the exact same things and somehow they aren’t as good.)
4. Chicken noodle soup (homemade of course and only in the winter)
5. French Fries
Websites I visit:
1. BLOGS!
2. theBank
3. Food Network, all-recipes… other random recipe websites
4. LDS.org
5. G-mail
Places I would rather be:
1. with my family
2. In bed with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate (it is only 60 degrees here today)
3. Riding my bike with the kids in the bike trailer (did I mention it is also raining here today)
4. Café Rio
5. At the top of the Empire State Building… with David
People I am tagging:
1. The Cluffs
2. The Hales
3. The Morris Fam
4. The Frontones
5. The Kohlers (that means you actually have to post something on your blog again!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
While you were sleeping is SUCH a great movie! And I am so excited for you to go to Europe someday.
I just had to say, being pregnant and hot I would give my right arm for 60 degree weather and hot chocolate and a book. Let's trade cities for a day. :)
Okay -- so we obviously haven't posted in a while. My new site is MySpace and I like it just a bit better than Blogger b/c you can get/send email and leave comments as well as blogging. Anyhoo -- I am updating my blog now with your survey.
P.S. How is the adjustment to PA? How's David like med school? Can't wait for us all to get together once you get settled.
Hi Julie and David
It's Grandma Ro.. Ryan was here last week with Diana and he put your blog on my desk top, so now I can keep in touch and up to date
on the pictures and whats happening in the David and Julie Keith life... Still very hot in Az so we know what you are going thru in PA.. We have only been back to AZ from R.I> for 11 days.. Hot chocolate is tooooo hot for Az these days.. Had rain today and it felt good. but is humid.. look forward to visiting your blog often. thinking of you, missing you and wishing you all love and happiness... love G and G
Post a Comment