*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, August 10, 2007

The wall in my bedroom...


So here is the infamous wall in my bedroom that I have told some of you about. I really wish that I liked it because I am sure it took the woman who used to live here a long time to paint it, but I just can't leave it. I don't really like to spend time in my bedroom the way it is unless all the lights are off (it is a good thing bedrooms are used for sleeping). But I haven't decided yet what color to paint it. I am open to suggestions... Let me know what you think.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Wow your wall kind of makes me fill dizzy! I didn't know that your wall was that loud and fun! I think that I would feel the same way as you do about it, it is a little busy! maybe you should have a red bed room that could be fun!!! -Caralee

Heather B said...

I would love it if that were just a painting or something, but yeah, a little too crazy for an entire bedroom wall!!

Emily said...

I am the lady that painted the wall, and I am VERY displeased that you are going to paint over it! How dare you!
JK, JK

MPk said...

How can you paint over that?!?! Seriously, Jules and Dave, replace your light fixture for a disco ball, add some track lighting with multi-colored lights, and you're a party every time you go to bed..."Dancing Queen...only seventeen...yeahh-yeahh...you can dance..."

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sister! Mom was right when she told me I would love the way your house was painted! You should totally leave it the way it is. I love it. Mom should paint our living room like that :D
Love ya lots. Mary