*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The lake






As you can see, Sammy enjoyed the lake probably almost as much as his sister. What a cute little stinker he is!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Wow, looks like you all had a lot of fun at the lake! Not that surprising that Gracie has no fear of the water but it looks like she had a blast!! I miss your sweet Sammy Lamby! Love the picture of you and sammy....can't really see your face....so I was not sure it was really you until I looked at your feet and then I knew that it was my sister! HE HE HE!!! -Caralee

Julie said...

i know my feet are ugly, my sisters all made a point of telling me so :(

Recovery Guru said...

your feet are not ugly they are just well... your feet! No one I know has feet like yours... they are unique and special and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings!!! -Carlee

Heather B said...

Hey Julie! Michigan huh, wow! If the humidity compares to Georgia and Alabama, which I'm sure it does, then I know exactly what you're talking about!! It's nuts! Your kids are DARLING and you look GREAT!!

Julie said...

Hi Heather,
No, it's not Michigan. Actually we live in Erie PA. We have only been here for a couple of weeks. It is far away from our families, but we are having fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
I don't know if you remember me, but we went to high school together. (Of course I didn't think Heather would remember me either, and she did). I was Hallie Lybbert. Now the last names just different. I just wanted to tell you that your kids are adorable. And we only live about 10 hours apart. I'm in VA now. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hi after I found your blog through the labor stories on Heather's blog.

Julie said...

Hi Hallie,
Of course I remember you! Do you have a blog? I would love to see pictures of you and your family too. And what brought you to VA? What is your last name now? I can't wait to hear more.
-Julie

Julie said...

Hi Hallie,
I found you and I wasn't even thinking when I asked you all that stuff it probably isn't a good idea to ask all that stuff online.
Sorry.
Julie