Wednesday, August 1, 2007
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!
Sammy's first tooth came in yesterday. He has been sooo crabby lately. He hasn't been sleeping well during the nights and wants to nurse ALL of the time. But yesterday morning he took a two hour nap. I think that tooth finally broke through and gave him some relief and he was able to rest afterwards. Sammy really seams to like our new house. He especially likes to play in the backyard. He gets really close to the grass and looks at it... I think he even tasted it. He loves to go outside; it almost always settles him down when he is sad. We are going to sleep outside on Friday night. We want to show Gracie the lightning bugs. We are still looking for a fun playset for the yard, but for now the rocks and grass and dirt are fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sammy is so cute! Sydney's back molars are swollen today and she is grumpy! My friend brought over some tiny Popsicles and Sydney loved them, they did a great job at numbing her mouth enough so that she would eat. Do you really have lighting bugs? I want to see them, take some pictures and post -k-! Miss you! Kiss my niece and nephew for me -k-. love Caralee
Post a Comment