*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sammy can stand up all by himself!!!




He did it! Sammy can stand up all by himself! He started yesterday. I was loading the dishwasher and he pulled himself up next to it and tried to take the dishes out (he is WAY to little to be getting into so much trouble!). A little later, I put him down for a nap on my bed. I surrounded him with pillows and a quilt. When I came to check on him a few minutes later he wasn't in the bed anymore. He was standing on the floor next to it (holding on to the matress). Wowee! How did that happen? My little boy is getting so big! Could he possibly walk before his sister did? Gracie was only 8 months old when she started walking. I guess it is time to baby-proof the stairs!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Sammy!

frontones said...

Well the Keiths definitely got all the "walking fast" genes -- Audrey was a year before she started! Hooray, Sammy!

The Isoms said...

Boys get into trouble early!! So be prepared! i am sure LeAnn has stories she could tell...along with any other mom with boys!!

Heather B said...

Oh Julie, he's SO darling!