Thursday, August 2, 2007
Drip, drip, drip...
Well, I understand now about humidity. David told me the humidity today is over 70%. I took Gracie to the playground at the elementary school at the end of the street. She was dripping after playing for an hour (even though it was only 8:00 in the morning). Then we explored a little bit around our neighborhood. After 45 minutes of walking I was all wet too. It wasn't that I was so hot, the temp is only 80 degrees, but I was sweating anyway. Crazy. Anyway, we like it here so far. The time difference is weird when I am talking to my family and their day has just started when it is mid morning here. And I hate being so far away from my family. We do have a very friendly ward though and it is fun to be able to see new places that I probably wouldn't get to see otherwise. We are planning to go to the lake again tonight (it is a good thing too because it is supposed to be the hottest day since we go here). Anyway, we just want all our friends and family to know that we miss and love them. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your a Drip of Iowa dew! Wow I am so sorry about all the hotness that is new town! Maybe you should invest in some fans so on those unbearably hot days you can get some sort of relief!!! It's cool that you have a lake right next door to play in.....to bad you left your swimsuits in St. George! Have a great day!!!! -Caralee-o
Post a Comment