*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Sunday, October 19, 2008

Say leaves!








We took some pictures of the kids in the leaves. I can't get over how cute these kids that I get to call mine are!


12 comments:

The Isoms said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the baby!

Sharlon said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

jolyne77 said...

These are SUCH CUTE PICS Julie!! Nice job. Aren't these couple weeks the prettiest of the whole year? We love the leaves too....so many colors.

Recovery Guru said...

Love these pictures! Makes me want to go find some leaves to take pictures with Sydney too! Your kids looks so big, they are growing up with out me! Give them big hugs and kisses from me -k-! Love ya!

Cicely said...

Perfect Autumn outfits! The pictures look quite professional. Good work!

Heather B said...

Wow, amazing leaves!

Alice said...

Could you just die! I love these pics! Like seriously, really LOVE these pics. I need to find some leaves and take some of JoJo and Eenie! ASAP. I'm sure they won't cooperate, though. (And, I think I told you, my camera's broken). Gracie laying down is my absolute favorite!

The Johnson Family said...

These pictures are fantastic!!!

Diana said...

Wow. Those pictures are amazing! Your kids are so beautiful. By the way, Ryan really wants to get a nice camera, but we can't really afford the one he wants. What kind do you guys have?

Sarah Keith said...

Those pictures are awesome! What kind of camera did you use - they look so professional! You guys are so awesome and we're excited for your new addition in the family to come!

Robin Keith said...

Really darling pics. You guys have fall eh? Is it longer than a day?

Aaron and Amber said...

Beautiful! Your kids are so cute!