
Live from the hopefully the last day in the Post Partum, it's JULIE's Birthday!!

Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Juuuuuuu-liieeeeeeee
Happy birthday to you!

For Julie's birthday, the intrepid husband splurged and bought Julie, his sweet wife, an awesome new camera! 8.0 mp, Canon SD1100 IS with a 2 GB card!(for all you intrepid husbands out there, I got a great deal!)
So these are with her new camera! It's small and compact, so no more wearing it around your neck and bashing kids' lights out with the larger one. This one's pink too!
Happy birthday, Julie Girl!
16 comments:
Happy Birthday dear sister I wish I was there to help you party hard all night long! I really hope that you get to go home and have a real birthday at home, party hard with Mom! David is awesome to buy you a new camera but I know that just having your sweet little Ben there is all that you really need! Happpy Birthday again! love you!
HAppy Birthday Julie! Hope it is great.
Happy Birthday, and congrats on the little one!
Happy Happy Birthday Julie Dear.
Yea! Happy birthday! Cute boy! and I like Benson. Congrats my friend!
Hmmm... I want a baby and a camera for my birthday--maybe if I start hinting now... lol.
What a great birthday present! Baby Ben I mean. The camera's good too... :) Congratulations, and Happy Birthday! It's so funny that all you Keith's had babies at the same time, and boys too! That's awesome!
Oh my goodnes! I hit my kids in the head with my big camera ALL the time! What a great present.
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Julie! What an amazing birthday present (Ben not the camera, though the camera is nice too).
Happy Birthday Julie, what a great day new baby, new camera,having your mom there and of course the rest of your cute little family.I sure hope you get to go home today that would be great.
Love Aunt Susan
Dear Julie
I love you so much Happy Birthday
I am so grateful to be your Mom.
Thank you for three beautiful grandchildren. You are a wonderful mom,as are your sisters. I love to be at the birth of my grandchildren that means so much to me. Thanks for inviting me. I love daughter.
Happy happy birthday Julie, dear, happy days will come to you all year,
sing, sing, sing...
Happy Birthday Julie! What a wonderful present to take home, he is so beautiful. Yay for an awesome new camera! And pink too- woohoo!
First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! what a beautiful birthday present (I'm talking about Ben and not the camera :) although that sounds like an awesome present too! Yes, I do have to say that even at 9 pounds, with the biggest baby in the nursery, I don't feel like Orden is huge. He is just my tiny baby! Congrats again, your little guy is adorable!
You look so so so skinny already! I am jealous! Love you lots! Happy B-day!
Happy Birthday! Love the name Benson. And he is so adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment