Julie, he is so cute! I love all the posts David made. He cracks me up! I'm glad that his tests went well. I hope all is well and that you are feeling better. Ben is such a sweetheart. Enjoy it while it lasts.
All he does is sleep in his pics. Wake him up so we can see his eyes once in a while. Love the socks. Love the candy too that you won't let him have...yet...i can fix that when I get there... love grmak
I haven't been on any blogs in a while, so this was my first time seeing Ben. He's so cute! Congratulations! I was thinking about our food parties at Zions since I made my toes in a bandaide yesterday. Miss you!
10 comments:
Cute! I like him a lot, wish I was there to love on him a little!
Julie, he is so cute! I love all the posts David made. He cracks me up! I'm glad that his tests went well. I hope all is well and that you are feeling better. Ben is such a sweetheart. Enjoy it while it lasts.
All he does is sleep in his pics. Wake him up so we can see his eyes once in a while. Love the socks. Love the candy too that you won't let him have...yet...i can fix that when I get there...
love grmak
How adorable!
CUTE!!! Just want to reach through my computer and eat him!! Bet he tastes like kitkats and tootsie pops!! YUM!!!
Congratulations on your new little guy! He is so adorable. I'm glad everything went well and that you're all home together and so happy. Take Care.
I haven't been on any blogs in a while, so this was my first time seeing Ben. He's so cute! Congratulations! I was thinking about our food parties at Zions since I made my toes in a bandaide yesterday. Miss you!
congrats Julie! We are so happy for you! Love Monica Staheli Carling
What a cutie! And already he has his priorities straight: Food and Sleep! :)
Those pictures are SO cute! What a cute idea for baby pics!
Post a Comment