Reporting live, this is the intrepid husband, David
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think Benson Alexander is so cute! The name fits him! It a very good name to grow into! Good job! Tolman may be dissappointed it's not thunderoblt though. -Mary
Love it! But then you know my affinity for Bens.... :) I hope you are all doing well! I think it's so fun we enterd the 3 kid club about the same time, now Julie and I can go crazy together, even though we are across the country! Update us on the story when you can! :)
I love the name too Intrepid Husband. And I love you. Thanks for everything (even posting pictures of me where I look like a whale). You are a great Daddy and husband. You have been amazing through all of this! I love you with all of my heart!
Seriously LOVE that name--we liked Benjamin, but it was too popular. Benson is the perfect solution (although I wish we had thought of it...lol) Happy Birthday Julie!!!
Congratulations. I like the name. It's been fun to follow your family as they grow. Dave - thanks for the updates. It's good to hear from you too now and then.
14 comments:
I think Benson Alexander is so cute! The name fits him! It a very good name to grow into! Good job! Tolman may be dissappointed it's not thunderoblt though. -Mary
Love it! But then you know my affinity for Bens.... :) I hope you are all doing well! I think it's so fun we enterd the 3 kid club about the same time, now Julie and I can go crazy together, even though we are across the country! Update us on the story when you can! :)
I really like that name. Good job!! He is so cute. How is Julie doing?
Love Aunt Susan
That is a great name! I am just happy I have something to call him now!
Love the name. He's adorable. And the intrepid husband is doing a great job of reporting.
I love the name too Intrepid Husband. And I love you. Thanks for everything (even posting pictures of me where I look like a whale). You are a great Daddy and husband. You have been amazing through all of this! I love you with all of my heart!
That's an awesome name! Good job guys.
Congrats on #3!! He's adorable!!!
I love a strong name like that...nice choice!! He's beautiful you guys!
Great name! He is adorable!
LOVE the name, I think it is adorable. Good pic.
Seriously LOVE that name--we liked Benjamin, but it was too popular. Benson is the perfect solution (although I wish we had thought of it...lol) Happy Birthday Julie!!!
Congratulations. I like the name. It's been fun to follow your family as they grow. Dave - thanks for the updates. It's good to hear from you too now and then.
Benson is such a cute name! Congrats on your new little angel.
Post a Comment