*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's A......BOY!





Reporting live from the L&D, we have an update!  Quicker than quick, Julie moved onto a 9!  I couldn't post it because we were having technical difficulties, and Julie wouldn't let me leave her side.  

So, after a few more hours, not long, we had a baby!  Julie was at a 9, an then all of the second, she was ready!  Julie pushed for about 10 minutes, and she had a baby!!

22 inch, 9'1" lbs

More to come!
David


29 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Yeah! I was so close! I said a boy, 22 inches and 9 1/2 pounds! Congrats you guys! Post pictures soon I want to see my new nephew!

Recovery Guru said...

O.k. now you have pictures! He is so handsome! He looks kind of like Sammy! Love him and his chubby cheeks already! Now for a name............?

Robin Keith said...

He is just beautiful...looks like two other kids I know....
I love you new guy. We are excited to have five...love, grdma

Diana said...

Yea!! I didn't guess size, but I was guessing a boy. Those 3 Keith boys are going to have lots of fun together! Hope everyone is doing well. He is a beautiful baby!

Diana said...

Looks like he came in second for the most hair on a brand new Keith baby, right behind Asher. He's really adorable. Love those chubb cheeks! It took Conrad a lot longer to get those.

Carlos said...

Wahoo! Yea!!! Congrats on the little guy, he is super cute and it looks like he came really fast! I'm excited to see more updates and pics!

Carlos said...

Wahoo! Yea!!! Congrats on the little guy, he is super cute and it looks like he came really fast! I'm excited to see more updates and pics!

Julie Kohler said...

Congrats!!! He is one sweet little boy! I'm so glad things went well, especially with the sceptical dr going on... Way to go!!! Let us know when you have a name, eh? Rest up as much as you can, 3 kids is one crazy adventure!!!
:) Julie

Sarah Keith said...

He is perfect!

Alesha said...

YA JULIE! So exciting. What a cutie. I love David's play by plays. They are classic.

Connie said...

Congratulations! You're making me want to have another one! Stop it! He is so cute. Do we have a name yet???

The Johnson Family said...

Sooooo Exciting!!! Congrats. He is way cute.

Haven said...

Congrats you guys! Yay! Another boy. What fun. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to find out the name!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

jolyne77 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby is beautiful, and you look awesome...how come you look that good? Really, so so so happy for you...YEAH FOR A BOY!!! You guys do great work!! PS...can i borrow him ever so often...we don't have that kind. ;-)

NAME?????

Levi and Suzi said...

Congrats you guys! What a cute little boy!

Jessica and Colby said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy and a short labor!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! He looks absolutly perfect! :D

Heather B said...

YAAAAYYYY Julie, congrats, he is beautiful and wonderful, and you only pushed for 10 minutes, ARE YOU SERIOUS!!??!! I am so happy for you. 9 pounds, oh, those big babies are so great (especially when they come without too much fuss.) Can't wait for all the details- was it the pitocin or the birthing ball that helped so much? Both? Did you go without an epidural?? Hooray for your baby boy.

Sharlon said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you all!!
Boys are so fun! But I'm a little biased with my 4 boys!
Welcome little one, so glad to meet the newest "Stripling Warrior".

Mary Ann said...

Oh sister

Mary Ann said...

Okay lets try this again. . . can you tell that I'm tired? Oh sister! I am so excited for you and your growing family! I wish I could be there to kiss and hug and love on your new baby. He is so cute and he does look just like Sammy (which is definitely not a bad thing!) I kind of like Tolman's name for him. Thunderbolt. It kinda fits don't you think? I love you! Keep us updated! You are such a cute new mom! Love always, Your mary sister

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! to the Keith family. He is so adorable, I agree he looks a lot like Sammy. I am so glad that everything went well and that your mom was there in time. tell her hi for me.David thanks for the play by play that was fun. Can't wait to see more pictures
Love Aunt Susan

em said...

Congrats, he is beautiful!!! Do you have any names yet??

Alice said...

Gorgeous... I figured something was up when David called, just didn't want to ask all assumin'. (*insert giddy excitement for you here). I love him--he's gorgeous! I also love that you kept us all up-to-date pretty much minute-by-minute... makes me laugh. BTW, you have to tell us all if you loved not knowing what he was until he was born :D.

The Isoms said...

Congrats! what a handsome little guy! He and Sammy will have a lot of fun!

Shonna said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Way to go Julie.

Nick and Deanne said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! There's nothing like bringing a new baby home. I love it. And it's even better when the labor and delivery is over with (always my fear). I'll catch up with you soon but let me know if I can help with anything. I can always take your kids so you can get a nap. Definitely a necessity.