Yep. We are still waiting. Yep. I am huge. Yep. My stomach pokes out a mile. I did have a dream last night that I was in labor though. I woke up having some contractions. Nothing major. Just a couple of contractions and then some painless braxton hicks ones through out the day. In my dream they were trying to feed me this hamburger/orange juice/egg mixture at the hospital and all I wanted was a reuben sandwich (which is really odd because in real life I would never eat a reuben sandwich). I have been nesting all day. Actually the last few days. I just want everything to be ready when this baby actually does make its appearance. I have been washing my windows. For some reason every time I have a baby I have to have clean windows (probably one of the few times they actually get washed inside and out...). Anyway. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and an ultrasound the Monday after that. I will definitely post if anything eventful happens. Till then I am just large and in charge. I decided to be really brave and show some skin on this post. Please don't say anything unkind... (I know none of you will, but I have never exposed myself so much!!!). I actually do have stretch marks, I just edited them out using Picasa 3 (sneaky, I know). For now we are just waiting...
Monday, October 13, 2008
17 days and counting...
Yep. We are still waiting. Yep. I am huge. Yep. My stomach pokes out a mile. I did have a dream last night that I was in labor though. I woke up having some contractions. Nothing major. Just a couple of contractions and then some painless braxton hicks ones through out the day. In my dream they were trying to feed me this hamburger/orange juice/egg mixture at the hospital and all I wanted was a reuben sandwich (which is really odd because in real life I would never eat a reuben sandwich). I have been nesting all day. Actually the last few days. I just want everything to be ready when this baby actually does make its appearance. I have been washing my windows. For some reason every time I have a baby I have to have clean windows (probably one of the few times they actually get washed inside and out...). Anyway. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and an ultrasound the Monday after that. I will definitely post if anything eventful happens. Till then I am just large and in charge. I decided to be really brave and show some skin on this post. Please don't say anything unkind... (I know none of you will, but I have never exposed myself so much!!!). I actually do have stretch marks, I just edited them out using Picasa 3 (sneaky, I know). For now we are just waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Cute belly sister! Wow no stretch marks! You look so cute, I can't wait to see my new nephew! I will try not to forget my promise.....you might have to remind me though!
Ha ha ha Caralee. Yes everyone I did edit out my stretch marks using the new Picasa 3. And no we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl. There is a 50% chance that it could be a girl sister.
Pretty sure that is how big my belly is at around 20 weeks. haha. You still look so great. How unfair and even during a summer pregnancy. Cant wait to see pics of the babe!
I don't know what you're talking about...Large...hardly. You look great. I can't believe that there are no stretch marks. You are so lucky. Please do keep us posted. I am anxiously waiting your little angel.
That is one sexy belly! I hope things go quickly and well for you. Can't wait to see your new little one.
What a cute pregnant belly. I, too am jealous that you have no stretch marks! I can't wait to see you little one and see whether it's a boy or girl!
It's getting so close. Yay! I can also help with your kids since we're right close by too. Good luck and I hope your baby comes soon!
YOU are the CUTEST!!! I love prego bellies! Thats hysterical you edited your stretch marks...haha, I wished I would have been that smart in prior postings...will picassa 3 take off my extra 20 lbs?
We are totally stoked for your new baby Julie...you'd better let us all know when things happen....
i think you look small for the third time around...so that means you will be majorly skinny afterwards...well not right after...but soon thereafter...after..
I was thinking about you and that you did not have very much longer to go. I hope all goes well.
Wow - you look fabulous and the kids are getting so big!!! I can't believe this is number three already -- and you really do look marvelous! We have to try and get together sometime soon.....janell and kevin
Hi Julie! I'm not sure if you remember me. I went to college with you and I was good friends with Jeff Kohler. I've thought about you and David a lot over the years. It's fun to see your family. They are soooo cute. I'm excited that you are having another one. You look amazing! Thanks for letting me take a peek at your life. Good luck with the baby!
Julie, you are the best! Your baby is going to come out perfect!!! You look beautiful, so don't worry. Large is better than preemie!!! Love, Sarah
P.S. I already miss you! I am so glad you guys came for conference!
Seriously...you don't look that big! I'm so jealous! I know you must feel about to pop, but really. You look GOOD, woman! :)
Haha... I love editing photos. One of my favorite photos has my arm weird so it looks super... ummm... large. A trip to the digital cosmetic surgeon, and that odd limb becomes my most attractive part. I wish I'd been smart enough to do that with my belly! Next time.
Post a Comment