*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, October 24, 2008

Post Game Follow up

Reporting Live from Post Partum is the Intrepid Husband, David.

So about the time Julie wanted to deliver, I wasn't allowed to touch the computer(yes, it was a good reason, I was just trying to commentate)--and anyway, Blogger went down, so I couldn't post anything anyway, I tried.  

Update on the baby then.

We're working on a name, so no worries. We have the 1st name down, we just need another 

So, I'll let Julie tell the story, but my post-game(pardon the pun) photos.  Mom was great, baby was great.  He was a little hypoglycemic, so he needed some supplimentation. Now he's looking great.  Here's some today pics.



2 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

So your not even going to tell us the first name????? Your killing me smalls!!!!! Seriously, I am dieing here all the way across the country from not knowing! He sure is a cutie though!

Robin Keith said...

Sweet darlin, can't wait to hold you...so sweet, love those babies.
love grma