*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, October 23, 2008

No news... not good news...

So, at least in my case, no news is not necessarily good news. We have been keeping busy, and I am VERY sore and uncomfortable. Imagine if you can, a 9 month pregnant woman giving her children 20 underdogs at the park. Seriously, I could barely walk last night at the Zoo. Anyway. I will keep trying today. Thanks for all of your well wishes and prayers and suggestions. It looks like I really need them.

A FEW HOURS LATER... AGAIN

Well, the doctor that didn't want to induce me just called from the hospital. She said she wants me to come in and be evaluated to see if she will induce me. So my next post will either be "It's a _____" or "Doctors are Lame!"

4 comments:

Amber P. said...

Good luck, Julie! I was giving Sammi underdogs on the swing a week overdue before they induced me! Isn't life great! Hope all goes well today. We look forward to the "It's a ____!" post!

Carlos said...

Nope, no news. We went on this huge walk yesterday and I did the whole curb thing...I think I misaligned my back :) But, I have my appointment today at 12:20 and he wants to do an ultrasound to see how big the baby actually is. We might induce tonight and I'm crossing my fingers that we do! I'll post when we know something :) Good luck with you too!!!!

Recovery Guru said...

TO ALL OF JULIES FAITHFUL READERS:

This is Julie's sister Caralee. Just so everyone knows, I was just told that the doctors are going to hook Julie up to Patocin. They are not going to break her water,(whatever that means) but she still might have her baby today! Yippee!

Sharlon said...

Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!
Hope all goes well and your new little one is on their way!! I'll be thinking about you all day!!

Happy Birthday to you and the little pumpkin!!!