Don't you think this is the face of a future cereal commercial? Sammy loves to get in the pantry and get in the cereal. He ALWAYS takes the bag out of the box and then he sits right down and makes himself comfortable. I guess if he really wants to make it as a commercial star he is going to have to learn to keep the bag in the box.
Do you want some?
Yummy!
4 comments:
that is adorable. yes, tell him to get the box...
I love these pictures so much! I love the Halloween outfit and your Halloween blog!!! How is it going? I am dying to hear! I know the baby is coming this week! Aagghh! I am so excited! Please call us, or have David so we can know everything when the time comes! I love you so much! You are the best!!!
SO much fun!!!
I love the look of your blog by the way!!
The leave pictures are so much fun!! Wish we had leaves like that here.
Cutest. I love the sharing photo. Priceless.
Post a Comment