Asher and Sarah and Micah came to visit us yesterday. Asher is Ben's cousin who was born on September 26. He is the LITTLER one if you can believe it!!!
Too cute! I'll bet Conrad won't lead in size for too long. Ben could outstrip him in just a few months! And as much as we hate to see babies cry, I'd have to say that I really love Asher's crying face in the last picture. So precious.
Sooo cute! We took pictures of Orden with his cousin Tayler who is Sydney's age and they looked almost the same size....I didn't realize how big he actually is. Ben is sure a cutie!
8 comments:
Too cute! I'll bet Conrad won't lead in size for too long. Ben could outstrip him in just a few months! And as much as we hate to see babies cry, I'd have to say that I really love Asher's crying face in the last picture. So precious.
Sooo cute! We took pictures of Orden with his cousin Tayler who is Sydney's age and they looked almost the same size....I didn't realize how big he actually is. Ben is sure a cutie!
Ok too cute! I love babies! That is so fun that they are close in agae! They will love it when they are older!
I can't wait...to hold them both I am jealous of Lindsay seeing them first...ughh..
testing 1 2 3
testing 1 2 3
testing 1 2 3
changed blog address to taradave.blogspot.com
Post a Comment