Friday, June 13, 2008
sick, Sick, SICK!!!!!
We woke up to Sammy crying at 5:00 this morning. I went to get him out of his bed and first thing I noticed was how hot he felt. We gave him sume ibuprofin and brought him to our bed so he could cuddle with us. A few minutes later the coughing started. Half an hour after that came the throwing up (I am pretty sure it was just a result of the coughing). About two hours later after a bath and some breakfast the diarhea started. After another bath hopefully things are going to settle down a little bit now. He is pretty grumpy though. He is already throwing temper tantrums because his sister won't share her Cinderella and Polly Pocket dolls with him. Good grief, if feels like a long day already and it is only 8:08 am. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry your kiddo is sick. I hate it when that happens. He sounds like he is really sick. Good luck. Call me if you feel really crazy because chances are I am feeling that way too! Take care you guys.
Love ya,
LeAnn
I hope that Sydney didn't get him sick, because that is exactly what she had, minus the diarrhea until after she started her antibiotic! I really hope that it is just a little flu bug and not what Sydney has because it is not fun!
Poor Sammy! I hope he starts feeling better soon and that the rest of you don't catch it. Logan already throws tantrums too, it's funny but I'm dreading it when he's older.
Shoot! I hate that little Sammy is sick. I hope he is feeling better now.
p.s. call me.
Post a Comment