*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting better all the time!!!

Yes! The antibiotic is working! Hooray! Each morning when I wake up since I have started it, I feel a little better. I was actually able to get up and bathe and dress my kids today and do Gracie's hair. David has been taking really good care of me. He took yesterday off from school even though he has a big test on Friday and another one on Monday. Our-doctor/his-teacher gave him a little bit of a hard time for this, but I know that Heavely Father will bless him for sacrificing for his family! I just want to thank all of my family and friends for the prayers they have told me were offered on my behalf and to thank Jolyne for the dinner (even though she probably needed dinner brought to her just as much having just had a baby!). Honestly, once the sinus infection settled in my teeth the only thing in my house that I have been able to eat is the spaghetti that she brought over. Everything else is too hard to chew!!! The kids have been angels, even Sammy who just had shots. I am still not feeling 100% but I am getting better every day. We may even venture out of the house tomorrow for something other than doctor visits or emergency trips to the grocery store for medicine or diapers! I really and truly am grateful for modern medicine as well as for prayers and the people who answer them!

5 comments:

Carlos said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Being pregnant and sick totally sucks! I was sick the first three months of my pregnancy with a cold and morning sickness....I can't even imagine trying to do it with two kids! Yea for modern medicine! Awesome husbands! and feeling better!

MPk said...

We're so glad you're feeling better!

-Micah & Sarah Keith

The Johnson Family said...

Thats great that you are starting to feel better. Hopefully you will be 100% soon.

Robin Keith said...

Good and glad you are ok. Don't let it go so long next time...especially when there are hundreds of docs in training wanting to look at you!!!!
Ha! take care. We are going to Logan on Friday and see the new baby if he ever gets here...any bets on when?

Cicely said...

This story is so awful. I'm soooo sorry you aren't feeling well. I wish I was there to give you a big hug and take the kids off your back for a few minutes. They are such sweeties.

So, I guess I'm going to cancel that appointment with that clinic which I am okay with because I have heard nothing but perfect things about this midwife.

Good luck friend! Stay healthy!