Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day David! You really are the best dad a couple of kids could ask for (not to mention a better husband than I am sure I deserve!). Your never ending patience and unconditional love teach me how to be a better parent every day. And you change almost every diaper when you are at home (very important to pregnant mommies). Really honey you are the best. Love you Darlin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How sweet! What a great Father's Day Gift.
Cute cute cute!!! I am going to need to send you my picutures so that you can make one of those for me!
Oh my gosh...I can't quit crying. What a great tribute to a great dad.
Make one for grandpa keith for his birthday in July! love grandma
Awwww! Is Gracie a daddy's girl like Abby is?
That's so nice.
Happy Father's Day! Great video, Julie! You guys are awesome!
Micah
That was FABULOUS! Loved it! And that song has to be one of the best, I love that version.
Such fun memories! Ther's nothing better than pics of daddy's lovin' on their sweet babies!
Hey, I'm still waiting for you to post those pics from the bbq! if you don't want to post them, will you email them to me? It was so fun to get together while you were her, we miss you!
You've got a keeper!
Post a Comment