*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sammy's latest obsession!

Sammy loves shoes! Any shoes. All shoes. Even girl shoes. These are Gracie's shoes that he is wearing, but he has also worn David's and mine. We were playing with my sister Caralee and her little girl Sydney while we were on vacation. The kids were are playing in the living room and the adults were in the kitchen making lunch or something. All of a sudden Sammy started crying. We went to find out what was going on. He was balling because he couldn't get Sydney's shoe off of her foot. He really wanted her shoes! She wasn't crying at all (and she should have been because he was trying to pull her leg off!). I don't know where he got this shoe fettish. I don't have one and his Dad certainly doesn't, and his sister never did (she can't wait to take her shoes off). But I think it is so cute and funny!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

David said...

IT's not the manliest thing a little boy could be into, but it could be worse...like barbies or something. I have plenty of time to shape his fetishes into more *ahem* Appropriate items....the only difference between men and boys is the cost of their toys.

Emily said...

He's so big! And Cute!

Recovery Guru said...

Sammy wasn't trying to rip her leg off, just her shoe(I can't blame him the were pretty cute!)! I think that it is so funny that he likes shoes, does he ever try to wear Gracie's dress up princess shoes?

Emily said...

We're going to Salt Lake for the 4th of July, then we come back to Fort Collins to pack our truck and move out! We'll be in Michigan on July 10th I think.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Julie Sister! I miss you and your funny and mischievious kids so much! I really didn't get to spend enough time with you when you were here. Maybe you should come back! I wish! I love you! You should call me sometime! Love you,
Mary