Sunday, June 29, 2008
I'm 22 and a half!!!!
Yep. I am 22 and a half. Weeks that is. So here is the first belly pic I am posting. I have to say, I do feel like I have grown a lot faster with this baby than with my previous two (not just my belly either... oh well). I have been wanting to put up a picture of my expanding middle for a couple of weeks now, but haven't done much in the getting ready department for awhile now (and therefor wouldn't let David come near me with the camera). I did feel well enough to go to church today (YAY!). I am so excited to be feeling better, but I guess that was why it was such a shock to me when I threw up this morning. The first time this pregnancy in fact! I have done a LOT of dry-heaving, but it is usually when my stomach is empty and there is nothing to throw up. So I was pretty surprised to see my breakfast again this morning. But overall things are good. Baby is kicking all day and all night (did I mention ALL night)! What a good baby! We had our ultrasound, but we did NOT find out what our little angel is going to be. David swears he saw a "lack of boy parts", but the ultrasound tech also swears that she didn't even look with the little wand/stick thingy at that area. So for those of you who can't wait to find out, David thinks it is a girl. As for me, I am not so sure, and I am so excited to be surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Ok you look so cute! Pretty sure you didn't have that belly at church today though? What the? Anyway SO CUTE! Hopefully throwing up was a fluke! You guys are so good not finding out? I seriously can't wait!
Cute tummy!! We are leaving on July 11th. We are supposed to close on the 14th so I hope that gives us enough time to drive. We are bringing a moving truck and one of our cars (hopefully our other one sells before we leave) Dan's mom and brother are coming with us to help. What cable company do you guys use? Or do you have cable. We were thinking that we would just get a phone/cable/internet package. I guess I should have emailed this... I'm glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to meet you guys in person.
I think you look fantastic. And your hair is so cute.
I love your tummy and so glad you are feeling better. I love you Julie girl keep those grand babies comming, could we make this one twins?
love mom
You and Sara look very similar only she sticks out more cause she is shorter. Diana in labor as we write this...so excited to hear.
Where do I get this background for my blog???? CUTE!
Love the wet pics too. Poor Sam looks all done in.
We have nothing but sun, sun, sun...ugh
You look very cute! Sorry about the throwing up though... that stinks.
What a cute belly! The kicking all night would drive me crazY! I kicked my mom so hard when she was pregnant with me that I came out with bruises on my heels (and some of the kicks would bring tears to her eyes.)
You're such a cute prego lady! How exciting to be over the half-way bump!
Wow, I am sooo not like you in that department. I HAVE to find out. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment