Friday, June 13, 2008
Gracie's latest obsession!
Sammy's latest obsession is shoes and Gracie's is My Little Pony. She LOVES My Little Pony! While we were on vacation my sister brought some toys over for my kids to play with (Thank you Caralee) and among those toys were several My Little Ponies. Gracie would get her cousins to play with her. It was so funny to see Gracie and Tolman and Kimball building "cages" for their ponies out of blocks and then hear them saying things like, "Oh sister! Help me! Mother I can't get out!" Many was the time when ponies caused tears because there just weren't enough to go around (especially after they lost one). So grandma went and bought two more plus one for Gracie to take on the plane. The new ponies had names on their boxes and instead of just being "sister" or "mother" the ponies became "Pinkie-Pie" "Tula-Rula" and "Cheerilee." And those became our names too. Gracie still won't answer half the time unless I call her Pinkie-Pie and she expects me to answer to Tula-Rula. I found the Pinkie-Pie shirt she is wearing at Walmart and it is the best thing since sliced bread. Gracie wore it yesterday and I washed it this morning and let her wear it again today! She will probably want to wear it again tomorrow too. She sleeps with her pony, brings her pony to the dinner table, and half the time wants to walk on all fours like a pony. Tolman and Kimball however don't really want to play with ponies anymore. LeAnn (my sister) said her boys found the ponies at Grandma's house and were really excited to see them, but after holding them for awhile started to lose interest. I guess the fun for them was just in playing together. Well Tolman and Kimball, Pinkie-Pie misses you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
We miss little miss Pinkie-Pie too. I think that is my favorite name for her! What a cute little stinker! I hope you guys are coping well with the sickies. Thanks for calling me!
Love ya.
LeAnn
CUTE! I used to love them too, even when my brothers made fun of me and sang, "My little ponies, skinny and boney, smells just like a piece of bologna." I had a pony that had a tree on it, and when you rubbed it, apples appeared! I wonder if the cartoon is on DVD. It was awesome!
Go Pinkie-Pie!
I love that little pinkie-pie girl! Julie I can't believe that you actually found a pinkie-pie shirt! I think that you should go back and buy another one because you know that Gracie is going to want to wear it every day of the week! How is Sammy doing? I am so sorry that Sydney got him sick, I knew I shouldn't have played with you guys those last few days!
Julie-
I keep forgetting to ask you to invite Janese to your blog! She has asked me three times now and I have been really dumb and keep forgetting, her address is janesepo@yahoo.com. Thanks sister!-Caralee
I can't believe you found that shirt. Hope Sam is better...poor thing. Hope Gracie doesn't get it.
You are welcome for not printing the bathing suit. I have scrupples too.
I was just in St. George last week and I bought My Little Pony Gummy Snacks. Rob wanted Spiderman one's, but we compromised. I got My Little Pony ones and he bought Oreo's. Tell Gracie that I too am a My Little Pony's fan! Miss you all so much! Hope to have a reunion someday! :)
I love that she is pratically carressing it! So cute!
Post a Comment