Saturday, June 7, 2008
Home
Yes, we are finally home. My house seems strange to me, almost unfamiliar, although I still remember where most things are. I have forgotten how to get into my voicemail on our phone however. It seems very quiet here after having been surrounded by family for weeks though. We love living here and have made many friends, but after having been with family so much lately it was almost too hard to leave. I was almost ready to unpack my bags and just decide to stay!!! The trip home was LONG, but not to difficult. Gracie woke up really really crabby Thursday morning. She was flipping out over tiny little things! We got on the plane and she started throwing a tantrum because she couldn't put her tray table down (you know how you have to wait until you are up in the air...). I finally had to put her in time out because she was so out of control (as much as you can put someone in time out when they are already buckled into a seat on an airplane). I hugged her to my side and she fell asleep within about 3 minutes and slept for 3 hours. Sammy was a little more difficult. David had to take care of him most of the time though since Gracie wa asleep with her head on my lap (he he he). They had so much fun in St. George playing with their cousins and seeing their grandparents and aunts and uncles. We want to tell all of our family thank you! Thanks for letting us visit, thanks for not getting mad when we got everyone sick, thanks for all the fun times, thanks for all the food, and thanks for being our family. We sure do appreciate and love you. It is good to be home, but we miss you every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi friend!
I'm so sad that we missed you while you were here. But, it won't be long until we see each other. :)
Oh, and you didn't look chubs at all in that picture.
Peace.
NICE! A three hour nap with her head in your lap, lucky you. That's funny that you forgot how to get into your voicemail. Welcome back.
Glad you are back! I want to see your growing belly! And we just got home yesterday! Perfect timing!
We loved every minute. Glad you are ok and home safe and sound. Until the fall, take care, grow tall, or wide, and be safe.
love the grands
Post a Comment