My friend sent me this picture in an email. It pretty much sums up the weather we have been having lately. The snow is deep enough to cover up mailboxes! It is as tall as buildings even in small parking lots where it has been snow plowed. Two of my friends have gotten stuck in our driveway (sorry gals). I am seriously ready for the snow to GO AWAY! But I guess there are a few good things that come with snow. How about sledding!Saturday, January 31, 2009
Summer's almost here....
My friend sent me this picture in an email. It pretty much sums up the weather we have been having lately. The snow is deep enough to cover up mailboxes! It is as tall as buildings even in small parking lots where it has been snow plowed. Two of my friends have gotten stuck in our driveway (sorry gals). I am seriously ready for the snow to GO AWAY! But I guess there are a few good things that come with snow. How about sledding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the last one of Gracie. SO cute.
Fun! I want to come sledding too!!
I think the snow is fun, and I totally used to enjoy it...but its like you said, you get your kids all bundled up, set, ready, pottied...etc....and they go out for like 5 minutes...then they cry, want to come back in, blah blah blah..is it really worth it? But I'm not sure we'll live next to a big lake like this again...for to enjoy the wonderful Lake Affect weather.....guess we ought to enjoy it huh?
Hey, thanks too for the YUMMY brownies the other day..hey, we'll loan out our Wii Games ANYTIME...lol. No, seriously, if you want to borrow anymore, just holler. We may have to swap a couple days for your Wii-Fit...eh?? Paul has begged me to buy that since before it even came OUT! Anyway...he ought to just be thankful we have a Wii!
Anyhow, call me, lets get the kids hooked up eh? ;-)
PS...we are SO due for a date night, are you guys?
Everyone's cheeks look so red and cold in these pictures, it makes me cold just thinking about it. They look like they had fun though! I hope everyone got plenty of hot chocolate afterwards to warm themselves up. Are you eating sugar yet? I'm glad it turned out better than last time! I remember you telling how much everyone hated it! I love you sister!
-Mary
I'm ready for the snow to be gone to, but hey at least its way fun to play in. Love the pics.
I hear ya! Snow snow, go away! I guess I don't have as much right to whine though, our snow isn't quite as deep as the deer :)
Wow, looks like fun. I cannot believe the amount of snow you get. Do they know how to plow the roads well?
Post a Comment