*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

David's Birthday

Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world lately... But I do have pictures and things to blog about. Here are some pictures from David's big B-day. His birthday kind of got lost in all the Christmas preparation this year (sorry honey, I promise to do better next year...) but he claims to have had a great birthday anyway.






David made sugar cookies with the kids for his birthday. I didn't even help (how lame am I that I don't like sugar cookies...?), I did make other Christmas candies though. They had the time of their lives making and eating the cookies. We had plans to put the kids to bed early and I was going to make a candle lit dinner for David, and we were both so tired after a busy day of Christmas preparations that we didn't even do that. We ordered take-out from Moe's and ate it in front of the fire and then went to bed. I owe you David! Love you!



4 comments:

Robin Keith said...

I cannot believe I didn't get a cookie mailed to me...what's with that? I mailed you goodies...

Recovery Guru said...

I totally want one of those cookies! My mouth is watering just thinking of them....darn cravings!

jolyne77 said...

LOL< I love Gracies cheeks ....filled with cookies I presume?

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday David. Those sugar cookies look delicious.