So knowing how much my kids LOVE sprinkles I bought a big container for Valentine's Day, but knowing how much my kidsLOVEsprinkles I should have known to lock them up!
Cute pictures! Faye doesn't love tummy time either. She either cries or immediately falls asleep. :) Oh, and I love that picture of Sammy kissing the baby. How adorable is that?!
You are always a much better trouble shooter than I am....I'd be kinda torked at all stinkin' red sprinkles on my hearth, and all over my kids...but I'm guessing you just laughed, and cleaned it up. If we could all have your patience...
I LOVE it that you got this on film too...these are the types of things you wish you had record of...but usually don't.
This is actually something I would normally get mad about Jolynn. I don't know why but that day I was able to laugh it off and get the camera. If it hadn't been for the humor in looking at their little red faces I know I would have probably just yelled and sent everyone to their rooms. Those funny red smiles were all that saved them!
Those pictures are adorable! I love their cute smiley faces with sticky sprinkles all over them! Mom told me she was on the phone with you when it happened! That is so funny. Gracie is getting so grown up! I am so excited for you to come visit! Your house is just too far away! -Mary
9 comments:
I love that you got all those fun pictures of your kids with the sprinkles. Cute!
Oops!! That is really kind of funny sister! Those pictures are priceless! I love those kids so much and I can't wait until you come to visit!
What kids don't love sprinkles!
Cute pictures! Faye doesn't love tummy time either. She either cries or immediately falls asleep. :)
Oh, and I love that picture of Sammy kissing the baby. How adorable is that?!
Fun!!! I want some too:) Those really are cute pictures. I wish we had some sprinkles like that at my house. Maybe we will have to get some.
Love you guys!
LeAnn
Kids are so funny. They LOVE them. Ko just found our Halloween ones the other day and said he wanted some valentine one, better get on that.
Probably Benson got them out...don't ya think? What does the rug look like?
You are always a much better trouble shooter than I am....I'd be kinda torked at all stinkin' red sprinkles on my hearth, and all over my kids...but I'm guessing you just laughed, and cleaned it up. If we could all have your patience...
I LOVE it that you got this on film too...these are the types of things you wish you had record of...but usually don't.
This is actually something I would normally get mad about Jolynn. I don't know why but that day I was able to laugh it off and get the camera. If it hadn't been for the humor in looking at their little red faces I know I would have probably just yelled and sent everyone to their rooms. Those funny red smiles were all that saved them!
Those pictures are adorable! I love their cute smiley faces with sticky sprinkles all over them! Mom told me she was on the phone with you when it happened! That is so funny. Gracie is getting so grown up! I am so excited for you to come visit! Your house is just too far away!
-Mary
Post a Comment