UPDATE
Congrats to those of you who guessed that the baby on the left is Sammy and the baby on the right is Ben! They are both just about 2 months old in these pictures and they are SO cute! I just love them! If you want a prize for getting the answer right come on over to my house and I will let you play with them! :)
So many of you have said that you think that Sammy and Ben look alike that I decided to do a little comparison. Can you tell which baby is which?

13 comments:
Benson on the left? Sammy on the right? Julie, I am sorry I have not checked blogs forever!!!!!!!! I just updated myself with yours and saw all your cute posts! Can't WAIT to see you Saturday!!!!
Sammy is on the left. and the right. jk. Ben is on the right.
Did I win?
Id say left Sammy Right Benson. BUT I do think they look a lot alike. I was thinking that in your last post!
No, it's Sammy on the left, and Ben on the right... I think...
Ben is on the right. That first picture is totally Sammy! I love you! Mary
definitely Sammy on the left.
I feel like this is a trick question? Maybe if I look really close at the background. . . ah HAH! I'm pretty sure Benson's on the right. . . could be either of them on the left. . . I told you it's been a long time since we'd gotten together. I need to see your kids!
Sammy is the one on the left, he has fatter cheeks then Benson does.
I have to say Bensons on the Right, Sammy on the left...the jowls give him away! I love it!
Benson left, Sammy right?
I think Benson Left and sammy right...well...don't leave us in suspense girl, spill it!!!
I'm starting to wonder why the pictures are black and white. . . does one of these babies actually have RED hair. . . ? Hmmmmm. . .
Wow! They look a lot alike, it's crazy.
Post a Comment