Benson will be 3 months old on Friday. He is getting so big and his cute little personality is so fun. I just wanted all of you to see his beautiful smile this morning!
(Sorry about the orange ring around his face... we had the camera a little too close.)
11 comments:
What an adorable kid! I love his smile!
He is so sweet, Julie!
Oh my gosh he is just beautiful...can a boy be that???
oh julie I just want to give him kisses all over that cute face!!!! He's so adorable i wish I could get to know him!!!! It breaks my heart the next time I see your kids they'll be all grown up!!
What color are his eyes? He really is a cute kid! Miss you guys.
Love ya,
LeAnn
He is adorable, and getting all grown up with out me!!! I can't wait to meet him, he is so sweet! I really think that you should stay longer than one month! One month is not enough time to get to know this sweet little one! Convince David to let you stay an extra 2 weeks....please,please, please, please!!!!!
Love the rolls on his neck and arms! So cute!
Excuse me? More than a month? No way! she's my wife, you hear me! She's mine and she's a Pennsylvanian, just check her drivers license, that will show you! She needs to come home. I'll be too lonely for her and my kids.
So there
-David
Oh my cuteness! You sure do know how to grow them up cute!! Love you guys!
LeAnn, His eyes are still the kind of dark blue color they were when he was born. They haven't changed. Hopefully they will stay blue! :)
Lindsay, Sorry I didn't publish one of your comments. It had our last name in it and I don't post that information on our blog. :/
I love him! Thanks for coming to visit us on Sat! I wish it could have been for longer! Love you guys!
Post a Comment