*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tummy Time!


Our friends Bob and Lizzy gave us this fun tummy time toy. Benson is the only baby I have had who doesn't like tummy time (unless it is while he is sleeping on me). But he will actually lay on this handy little gadget for a few minutes before he starts to holler. What a little cutie!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

He is such a cute boy, and what a cute little profile that he has!

Alesha said...

The things they come up with! I love that gadget.

Robin Keith said...

Benson is so dang darling...Is he really my grandbaby? Wow...Box coming soon in mail. packing right now for sammy's birthday

Ryan said...

If it's any comfort, Conrad HATED tummy time for the longest time. I think it was right up until he became a pro at rolling around. I love these pictures. He has such a great face! Can't wait to meet him.

Diana

Paul said...

Abby doesn't like to be on her tummy..AT ALL either. Its like she knew she needed to prove she could do it...so, she did...and said the heck with it...she just screams like crazy being on her tummy...so, fine...sit...not worth hearing her scream so much...Emma didn't like it either...lol, I think she crawled like 2 days then walked after that. LOL...all kids are different right?
PS..does that thing really work?

Julie said...

Jolynn- If you mean does it actually function the way it is supposed to? Yes. If you mean does it actually make Ben happy to be on his tummy? About half the time for a few minutes, Yes.

Anonymous said...

Ben is so cute! I can't believe how big he is and I haven't even got to hold him yet! His cute big saggy cheeks make him look like his cousin Tait! I love it!
Mary