*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love my children, I love my children... I just keep repeating this to myself...

Words cannot express how much I love my children, but sometimes this would just be SO TEMPTING!!!!! I wonder if this would work on husbands too.


8 comments:

LeAnn said...

Fuunny! I think I have felt that way too! I would love to try that with a few of my kids! Hang in there! Your gonna make it. Be brave (thats what Mom keeps telling me!)

Love ya,
LeAnn

Kelli said...

I've had a few of those days lately too! *BIG HUGS* They don't last forever, someday when our kiddos are grown up we'll miss these crazy days (so they say haha).

Sharlon said...

We all have those days!! Glad I'm not the only to feel like doing that to my kids. Hang in there, it'll get better eventually.

Robin Keith said...

I got that email a while back and thought I had forwarded it to you?
Anyway...I thought it was hilarious and it had something to do with redneck babysitter?

Alice said...

:D. I've actually done this to my dad before--he was principal and it was at a school assembly. I forget who won, but there were two groups and we had to see which one could keep which guy (the vice principal got it too) to stay duct-taped to the wall the longest. I guess what I'm trying to say is. . . sometimes kids like to do this to their parents too.

Julie said...

So what you are saying Ali is that this DOES work on husbands too (sneaky grin).

jolyne77 said...

Thats HILARIOUS! Hey...where were you at the Baby shower anyhow?

Alyssa said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!