Ben is such a big and happy boy. He went to the doctors on Monday and had to get 4 shots! He was so brave and only just barely cried. He weighs 15 lbs 13 oz. He is so big! He is in the 95% for his weight and is 26 inches tall and in the 99% for height! He is happiest early in the morning (which is why all of these smiling pictures are taken while he is in his pj's), but is a very happy boy most of the time. He doesn't like poopy pants or his car seat very much, but he loves milk, his baby swing and his family! Isn't that smile just the sweetest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
What a cutie. I just want to pinch his cheeks. He is going to be big before I even get to hold him. I miss you guys! I can't wait till may!
Love you,
LeAnn
SO CUTE! He looks a lot like Sammy.
He is adorable! I love his cute little smile! He looks a lot like Sammy in a few of those pictures! Miss you sister!
Oh he's such a cutie! I don't know what it is lately, but it seems like all the babies I know of that were born in 2008 are all "bigger" in average. I guess that means that they're the healthiest of all? :)
well honey, WHO does like poopy pants?!?! Poor little man... ;-)
We like healthy big babies...Benson is so cute!!! I love it!
PS: you're invited into my blog (sounds like its so important or the 'hang out' or something....lol)
Cute Christmas pictures and pictures of Sammy- I mean Ben. If I hadn't seen Benson in real life I would believe that you were just posting young pictures of Sammy. They look so much alike! I'm glad Gracie got some new pink pie action.
I can't wait for you to see little Faye!
Wow. I don't know if I've ever heard of someone being in the 99th percentile! Neat. Gracie is looking so adorable, and so grown up, in the Christmas pics. I feel like we haven't done anything forever. You should at least let us watch your kids for you sometime soon. I miss Gracie :D, and Sammy, too.
I cannot believe he is so big! Out of this world! Asher is in the 5th percentile for height and 10th for weight! Opposites on the scale!!! IN a few years though it won't make a difference!!!!
Hey sister! I miss you guys so much! We missed you a lot on Christmas and wished you were here with us. I want to hold that little boy so much! He will be all grown up by the time we see him if he keeps growing at that rate.
Mary
Wow! That's bigger than Conrad was at 5 months! Sounds like they're very much kindred spirits though. Gotta love happy babies and gotta hate poopy diapers. Still can't wait to meet this little (or perhaps not so little) guy.
Post a Comment