Sammy LOVES cars too Alesha. I don't know if you can see it, but he has a Lightening McQueen car in his hands in the picture too. It pretty much goes EVERYWHERE he goes. It is pretty much an obsession around here. We got the shirt at Walmart just in case you decide you need one. :)
Hey Julio! I love this picture of sammy with the ball in his mouth! He is so cute and he's getting so big! I love that you post all of these fun pictures so that even if we aren't there with you we can still see what is going on with you and your family! I really want to see some pictures of you too though. We miss you a lot! I love you! Mary
4 comments:
Kids are silly. I love when you can catch a perfect pic like that. Koen would die if he say that shirt, I think we would have to go buy one right now.
Sammy LOVES cars too Alesha. I don't know if you can see it, but he has a Lightening McQueen car in his hands in the picture too. It pretty much goes EVERYWHERE he goes. It is pretty much an obsession around here. We got the shirt at Walmart just in case you decide you need one. :)
I Love goofy kids....(I have 3 of my own too..) Great shot!
Hey Julio! I love this picture of sammy with the ball in his mouth! He is so cute and he's getting so big! I love that you post all of these fun pictures so that even if we aren't there with you we can still see what is going on with you and your family! I really want to see some pictures of you too though. We miss you a lot! I love you!
Mary
Post a Comment