*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Magical Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! We were very spoiled. We have lots of good friends and an amazing family! David and I stayed up late watching for Santa Claus so we were pretty tired Christmas morning. Our kids gave us a pretty great present and slept until 7:30!

Here is Gracie first waking up. At first she didn't see the Pinky Pie Pony with the white dress which was all she wanted for Christmas (well, that and a pink chapstick) but when she did see it her face just lit up!




Santa had to pick Sammy's presents this year and he did a great job. Sammy loved his race track and his new Cars cars so much that he wouldn't even open the rest of his presents. Gracie generously opened them for him!


Here is my cute David. All I want for Christmas is you babe! David and I had such a great time watching our children's excitement and real joy on Christmas morning. I think this may have been my favorite Christmas since we got married! It was such a fun and special day!

Benson and I aren't in the pictures because I was holding Ben and taking the pictures of everyone else (Ben was asleep on my lap and pretty much oblivious to the festivities going on around him). But don't worry, I have lots of new pictures of Ben to post (hopefully tomorrow). Until then Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

3 comments:

Alesha said...

I love that the pony is all that Gracie wanted, sure would save Santa some money! I bet it was really fun having two kids who were into it!

jolyne77 said...

Looks like you had a great day! ;-) Its so fun, isn't it??

Shonna said...

What a fun Christmas!