Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you! We love you and wish we could be together this holiday season! Love, David, Julie, Gracie, Sammy, and Benson
Hahaha, Jolyne. We actually had to do some re-arranging during the picture. Sammy wouldn't sit on his lap, he was kind of scared and we had a hard time coaxing a smile out of him. Then he threw a temper tantrum when he had to give Santa his bell back. I think it was some kind of a fluke that the picture turned out as good as it did...
8 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys too!! Love you all!!!!!
Oh sister! I wish you could be here so bad! I miss you and your cute kiddies! -Mary
Wow! Gracie and Sammy look so grown up! I miss you guys! Give them all a hug from me! Merry Christmas!
Who are those big beautiful children? They can't be yours! Happy New Year Julio!
Hi! I knew David in college. Fun times. :) Your kids are so adorable!!! Happy New Year!
I love Gracie's boots. The kids are adorable. What a cute Santa. Great pic. Hang in there...we love you and glad you loved the package.
Hey you guys had WAY better luck with your Santa pics!!! Or um, maybe...just better models ;-)
Hahaha, Jolyne. We actually had to do some re-arranging during the picture. Sammy wouldn't sit on his lap, he was kind of scared and we had a hard time coaxing a smile out of him. Then he threw a temper tantrum when he had to give Santa his bell back. I think it was some kind of a fluke that the picture turned out as good as it did...
Post a Comment