*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, September 17, 2010

Some more pictures of Brigham Duke

The kids got to come visit Brigham Duke and I at the hospital yesterday. The first thing they wanted was to hold their little brother. They were a pretty disappointed when they found out they couldn't even be in the same room. :( I tried to distract them by reading them a story. The look on Sammy's face should show just how well that worked.

I sure do miss being at home with these kids!!!

The view through the glass.


David slept at home with the kids last night. Brigham missed him last night.


He loves his daddy!!!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the new pictures! He is so cute! That is sad that the kids couldn't hold their baby brother! They will get to know each other soon enough though. So is he going to go by Brigham or Duke?

Jennie said...

At least they got to go to the hospital. I had my baby during the swine flu "epidemic" and they wouldn't let anyone in the hospital under the age of 14! It was so sad. I think Brigham gets cuter with every picture!

Sarah said...

He's so cute. I love your little family!!! Keep getting him better!!!