*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Sunday, September 5, 2010

"I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday."

We went to the temple yesterday. It was so wonderful! David's amazing and wonderful brother and sister-in-law made it possible for us to go. David and I left early (like 6:20 am) and just barely made it to our 9:00 appointment (we sped a little bit to make it on time). Micah and Sarah drove the almost 3 hours with all three of our kids plus their own 2 as well. They left after us because their appointments were at a later time. They are the BEST! It was just so wonderful, the feeling that you get in the temple. This last week has been weighing me down and to go to the temple was the very thing I needed to remember what things really matter.
We took the kids for a walk around the temple. It was so peaceful even with 6 kids running around (okay only 5, Micah and Sarah's baby, Elsa, can't run around yet). And the weather was so perfect. We really couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.




The little boy in the red striped shirt is Andrew. His mom and dad got to go to the temple too. He sure is a cute little boy. We were glad he could hang out with us.

I am in love with the above picture. Sammy is helping Benson climb up on a bench and it just warms my heart. This is just the perfect picture of two brothers.
Benson and Asher are so cute together. They LOVE each other. Benson asks for Asher all the time. It is nice to live close enough to them that we get to see them regularly. Cousins are so fun!

I have no idea what this face is, but it makes me laugh.

Here is my little dancing queen.

We are so greatful to be an eternal family! Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he put us here on earth in families!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the temple Julie! I love you lots! Those are cute pictures of those kiddos! You have such a cute family!