*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, January 7, 2008

Santa Came!!!

Ok, it has taken me a long time to post these pictures, but the SD card that had these pictures on it was misplaced, and I just didn't feel like I could skip this event and come back to it later so I haven't posted in a while. But finally here they are (drum roll please) the Christmas Pictures. We had a really fun Christmas! David and Gracie and Sammy and I spent the holiday at home, just the four of us. We would have loved to be with our families, but since we couldn't we made the best of it and had a great time at home.




Gracie got a new bunk bed for Christmas. We moved her in to it during the night. She was really surprised when she woke up Christmas morning (actually I had to go wake her up... it was about 6:00 and I just got so excited I couldn't wait any longer!). Eventually the bottom bunk will be for Sammy but I think he will stay in his crib a little while longer.


It is moments like these that I wish that I had had Gracie's bangs cut. We are trying to grow them out, because David loves them long, but I wish you could see her pretty eyes and just how much they sparkled!







Here is my cute Sammy. He had lots of fun on Christmas, and while he got lots of fun presents, he seemed just as content with this old orange golf ball. If only we could all me just as happy with what we have huh?




Gracie has been very excited about horses lately. She actually makes the funniest (and most realistic) horse sound I have ever heard from a girl her age.




My mom made me this really pretty Christmas blanket. I finally made myself put it away a couple of days ago. I didn't want to. I wanted to snuggle under it every day until next Christmas!







Here is Sammy with one of his new trucks and with Daddy's new car.




Gracie has been pretending about Christmas since Christmas. She always pretends that she is and Sammy are Reindeer and Mommy and Daddy are always Santa. Pretty funny isn't she.


Sammy got his very first sippy cup in his stocking. He seemed to like it Christmas morning, but it has since lost some of its charm. Much to his mother's dismay he would rather nurse than anything...


Here is Gracie eating her Christmas breakfast. She just couldn't leave all of her presents in the living room. She had to bring Cootie to the table with her!

We had a really fun time! There is nothing in the world like seeing the excitement in your children's eyes on Christmas! I remember all the magic when I was a child and this surpasses even that. We hope everyone had as memorable of a Christmas as we did.


5 comments:

Jamey said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas. That bed looks like so much fun! Brad is too paranoid that Aspen will fall off, so her matress is still on the floor. but she loved seeing the picture of Gracie in her tent bed!

I actually saw some of your family during Christmas. I ran into Caralee at the store, and then I went to church with my parents and Mary sang. It was very nice to see familiar faces!

Connie said...

Very cute pictures! It's so fun to see the kids with their new presents.

Recovery Guru said...

Love the pictures sis they are so cute, Sammy is getting so huge! I am still using the Christmas quilt that mom gave us I really don't want to put it away!

Robin Keith said...

Great spread! I loved the Christmas pics. That quilt was great! I guess I need to get busy. I haven't quilted in months.
I love her new bed. Perfect for an inquisitive 3 year old.

Emily said...

nothing's better than giving presents! a bunk bed is an awesome gift, and how cute that she woke up in it!