
We aren't exactly sure what this was. I have decided it is either the horn of a Crumple-Horned Snorkack or an Erumpent Horn (for those who don't know what either of these are refer to Harry Potter book 7). Either way, I felt very privileged to have seen one.





This is the kid room of the science museum. We only got to play in the water for a little while and then Gracie decided to throw some of it at another kid. We quickly navigated away from that area...

This was actually my favorite part of the science museum. This guy gave a presentation on electricity and his appearance was the epitome of a science nerd. At first I thought maybe it was a joke... you know the thick glasses and oddly combed mullet, but David assured me that it wasn't and that I should not laugh.



The pulley experiments were fun. I was pretending that Gracie was really heavy to make her laugh. That girl has the most infectious laugh I have ever heard!








There was a plethora of experiments at the museum and Gracie had a great time (Sammy was kind of just along for the ride. In a few years he will probably appreciate it more...). David had a great time... he was the picture taker though so he isn't in these pictures. Sorry babe. It was a fun day though!
3 comments:
you're such a cute fun mom!
i adore you myself. Great patience and humor make mothering a task worth enduring.
YOU, my friend, are hilarious. Thank you for the funnies! I'm glad you had a fun time sight seeing! I am impressed you make time to enjoy the sites!!!
Post a Comment