David and I just heard this morning that President Hinckley passed away last night. How grateful I am to know that that life doesn't end with death. And even though we will miss him, he is in a happier and betther place and is with his dear sweet wife again. I know the best thing that I can do to pay tribute to him is to live more fully the things that he has taught. We love you President Hinckley!Monday, January 28, 2008
Goodbye Dear Prophet
David and I just heard this morning that President Hinckley passed away last night. How grateful I am to know that that life doesn't end with death. And even though we will miss him, he is in a happier and betther place and is with his dear sweet wife again. I know the best thing that I can do to pay tribute to him is to live more fully the things that he has taught. We love you President Hinckley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How we are all going to miss our dear sweet prophet! I am happy that he is finally with his dear wife again!
You're right, let's do our best to apply what he taught us. That will make him so happy!
catch the funeral 11am mountain time on lds.org or byu links.
Lindsay went to the viewing this am Macy leaves for SLC at 3pm. Will miss going to see him.
She said it was wonderful spirit there.
Glad she could represent us. Jana's brother works for the church and got her in at the 7am group of workers for the church.
Post a Comment