*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sinny Girl!


My cute adorable neice is one year old today! I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. And I can't believe all that this little girl has gone through! She had open heart surgery when she was just 2 weeks old. She was in the hospital for almost a month! And just look at her now. Look at those chubby little cheeks. Don't you just want to pinch them. We love you Sydney. We hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Thanks Sister!! Sydney did have a great day until the evening and then she got sick. Mom thinks that it was from the cake but I think that she may be having some kind of allergy to the soy milk. Sydney was up all night long just as sick as can be!! Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Julie I sure have enjoyed reading about your cute little family. Boy have Gracie and Sammy grown. Keep up the good job
Love Aunt Susan

Robin Keith said...

Wow! She's one already? Gads where did this year go????
Happy B?D Syd. We love you.