*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Bay in Baltimore


The first thing we did after checking into our hotel on our trip to Baltimore was to walk down to the bay. It was really neat. We saw some really big old boats and some dinner cruise ships. We saw a huge anchor. Gracie is standing on it in the last picture on the second row. We saw cannons and a mock ship's helm. Then we saw these fun paddle boats. We figured they probably only let you go out on them in the summer because they were all chained up, but Gracie really liked them and wanted to go for a ride.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

That fist picture is so cute of you and your kids!

Hey, I just started a recipe blog, and if you'd like to contribute, it would be a lot of fun. let me know! Its colliesue.blogspot.com

Jamey said...

What a fun trip! I like that first picture too, you look classy walking down those big streets! How fun! I would think that would be the best part of living out of Utah...to get to see the sites!

Recovery Guru said...

See the big boats looks like a lot of fun! I agree with Jamey, you may be away from your family but you do get to see some really cool places!!

Robin Keith said...

Isn't the east a great place? So much to see, do and hear. You guys are lucky to see some great history spots. I love looking at 200 year old stuff...makes me feel young.