




A picture is worth a million words and I don't know that I can say anything to add to these pictures. To me they show exactly what Sammy's personality is like. He is so sweet and funny and even when he is getting in the garbage for the 10th time or trying to play in the toilet for the 11th time I can't be mad at him. Everything he does makes me smile. He is just the happiest sweetest little boy! What a lucky mommy I am. We took these pictures during dinner the first night on our trip to Baltimore after we had dragged him around all day! He was still so happy and just hamming it up for the camera. He was playing peek-a-boo with the napkin in the second picture. I just love this kid!
5 comments:
I love all of those pictures of Sammy! He is so darn cute and starting to look so grown up! Give him a hug from his aunt Caralee for my -k-! BTW love the sweater he is in, makes him look even more handsomer!!!
He's got such a great personality! How old is he now?
Oh my goodness - I can't believe how big he's getting! He's adorable. We can't wait to meet him in person! :-)
what a cheeser! Those pictures are too cute!
He looks so much like Gracie. That's the sweetest post. I've never met him, but I feel like I just did!
Post a Comment