Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Give me your hands.
Today Gracie came up to me and said, "Mom, give me your hands." I held out my hands to her and she bent over them and kissed each one like a prince in a movie or something. Just yesterday we got a Barbie movie as a potty treat and I think she must have seen it on the movie. It was so unexpected and funny and darn cute. What will this girl think up next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That is just too cute.
I can't wait for Abby to call me mom. That sounds so sweet!
She's such a pretty girl.
that's my grandkid...
JULIE-O!!!
I just got your comment on my blog, so happy to hear from you! And now I can finally post on your blog too!! I love this post on Gracie, it is those sweet little moments like this one that melt your heart. Your kiddos are beautiful! I can't believe Sammy is so big!
I'm so happy we can keep in touch easier now!
have a happy!
Hey Julie, what is your current email address? I think the one I have might be out of date....
Jewels
That's so cute! She scored a pretty sweet potty prize. I love that picture of her.
Post a Comment