*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday David!


It is David's 29th Birthday! Happy Birthday sweetheart. I sure do love you. To celebrate I wanted to tell you 29 things that I love about you.

1. Your adorable dimples!
2. Your outgoing personality.
3. The way your hips move when you dance.
4. The priesthood blessings you have given me and our children.
5. Listening to you sing.
6. That you gave me Gracie
7. That you gave me Sammy.
8. Your enthusiasm for things in life.
9. Snuggling with you in the morning before the kids wake up.
10. Having you cook with me.
11. Holding hands when we are out together.
12. Playing phase 1o ;)
13. Hearing you share the gospel.
14. Studying with you for your classes in medical school.
15. Singing with you.
16. Going on bike rides with you.
17. When you take Gracie on Daddy Daughter dates.
18. Having all the women at church think that you are a saint for being the only one to come to the nursery for enrichment.
19. Wrestling with you.
20. Watching you play with Sammy.
21. Your lips!
22. That you are taller than me and you weigh more than me.
23. The way you rub my leg when we are driving in the car.
24. The way you help us have scripture study (almost every day).
25. Cuddling and watching a movie with you.
26. Going on walks with you.
27. That you are always willing to help me with a project even when you are busy.
28. Your unconditional love for everyone you meet.
29. That we could share the last 6 wonderful years together.

Thanks for being my husband David. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

roandjack said...

Happy 29th Birthday David. We
wish you a happy day and great vacation.. We are very proud of you and love you.. and your family. Love and Hugs. Grandma Ro and Grandpa Jack

Robin Keith said...

May I also wish you a belated happy birthday...I can't believe I am old enough to be your mother.

Anonymous said...

Mom, You are my mother....do you remember? - David

Robin Keith said...

vaguely...i just had lunch with my godmother who delivered me! she vaguely remembered me...
i love you so much, david, grateful to you for all you do...
good luck on the test.

Recovery Guru said...

Hey Julie I am tired of looking at David when I check your blog(sorry David love ya bro), I want to see my adorable niece and nephew! Update please!!!!! Love you!!!!!! Caralee