*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, January 15, 2008


We went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. This is by far the coolest aquarium I have ever seen. They had a 4D theater where we watched the Polar Express. It was so cool. It really snowed on us and we could really smell hot chocolate during the hot chocolate song. David loves fish and aquariums and he was like a little kid at Christmas taking pictures of everything there. We spent the whole day there and it was fun for everyone.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Emily said...

I liked the picture of Gracie right in that boy's face. Was she saying hi? Or just looking at a fish nearby? She seems like a sweet friendly girl. I wonder where she got that from?...:)

Julie said...

Hey Emily,

Gracie was so funny. At every tank she would try to show some little kid that Nemo was in the tank. She is a very sweet friendly girl. She loves to play with other kids and isn't shy at all.

Robin Keith said...

I just love it all.. great pics of baltimore...

Robin Keith said...

Congrats on your great grade on last test!!!! cool..mom

Cluff Family said...

That place looks awesome! I'm sure glad I haven't seen any sharks with jaws like that!! Yikes.... as far as I know there are only 3-5 ft reef sharks around here where we swim and soo far we've only seen one... YIKES! Anyway, looks like ya'll are doing great! Those two kids look sooo happy!!

Jamey said...

I want to take my kids to a fun place like that. I always feel bad because the pictures I get are like yours. All Aspen, and then one or two of Cole in the stroller. I am excited for when they are both old enough to enjoy going to fun places like that!

Julie said...

I want both of my kids to be big enough to be excited too, but by that time there will probably be another baby to miss out on all the fun again... oh well.

MPk said...

What a cool place! Maybe you should get relatives to move to Pittsburgh and then you would have buddies to take pictures of the WHOLE family...(props to the cameraman, though, great job!)