*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, September 10, 2007

My Man!

1. Who is your man? David Stephen
2. How long have you been together? 6 years
3. How long did you date? We have been dating since February of 2001 (who says you have to stop dating once you are married).
4. How old is your man? Way old! He is 28!
5. Who eats more? That depends on what we are eating. If it is pizza David can eat twice as much in half the time.
6. Who said "I love you" first? David did, but he later told me he meant just as friends...
7. Who is taller? David by about 5 inches.
8. Who sings better? We both love to sing.
9. Who is smarter? David (at least he thinks so).
10. Whose temper is worse? Can I plead the 5th?
11. Who does the laundry? Mostly me
12. Who does the dishes? Mostly me again
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Usually me, but if I was up a lot the night before with Sammy (whose crib is on the right side of our bed) sometimes I will make David trade me places so he can get Sammy when he wakes up.
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better at the computer? Absolutely positively David!
16. Who mows the lawn? Lately... me.
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly David
19. Who pays when you go out? The government (we are living on loans while David is in medical school.... eek!)
20. Who is more stubborn? Can I plead the 5th again?
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I have never been wrong in my life.
22. Whose parents do you see most? Neither right now. We live on the other side of the country from our parents.
23. Who kissed who first? David kissed me first...I would never have dared to kiss a boy first (David was my first kiss).
24. Who asked who out? David asked me out first, but I couldn't go. So I asked him a few months later.
25. Who proposed first? David... on stage, in the middle of a concert...how very embarrassing!
26. Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive about certain things.
27. Who has more friends? Definitely David. He is the "social butterfly."
28. Who has more siblings? We both come from families with 6 children in them.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We are both wearing pants today. Yesterday however, I wore a skirt. I don't think David has ever worn a skirt, but if he had a kilt I think he would love to wear it.

OK, Caralee and LeAnn. You are both being tagged! Love ya!

2 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Thanks a lot sister!! -Caralee

Emily said...

We are living on loans too, isn't it scary! But it will all work out. I miss you!