*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, September 28, 2007

Matching bruises.

Just look at these sad kids! It is probably my fault they are so klutzy, you know, genetics and all. Gracie fell yesterday while she was twirling in circles in the living room. She hit her face on the brick hearth. You would think she would learn, but she is twirling again as I am writing this. Sammy tips over so frequently it is almost impossible to determine where each of his bruises comes from. He is trying to stand up on his own. He pulls himself up on anything and everything, and then once he is steady, he lets go. He can actually stand by himself for about two seconds, and then he inevitably tips over. But you should see the exultant look in his eyes for those two seconds! He looks so pleased with himself! It must be worth it because he continues to try. Still, I feel like people are looking at me like I must beat my kids or something. And I feel kind of guilty even though I didn't do anything wrong... unless I just should have protected them better or something (doesn't every mom feel this way at some point?). Anyway, they do look like sad little kids.

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Cool matching bruises! Don't feel to bad! Today at our music class I was holding Sydney and trying to get Corbin in my arms too. Well instead Corbin face planted onto the floor and started screaming. He will most likely get a bruise! It was in font of all the other moms too, oh man did I feel like the worst mom in the world!

Anonymous said...

Sweet bruises! I wish I had a matching bruise with them! Maybe then I wouldn't miss them as much. Or maybe I would. I miss you guys so much!Love you!
Mary

LeAnn said...

So I forgot to tell you that Eden has a matching bruise with those two twerpies. Hers was compliments of Kimball who hit her with something I think. It just makes her face look dirty and I feel like I need to keep washinging it. Too bad it just doesn't wash off. :)
Love you guys