Thursday, September 13, 2007
Bathtime!
Okay, so I am usually opposed to putting pictures of my kids on my blog naked, but I just couldn't help myself with these ones. I especially love the one of Sammy's bottom! That kid is obviously not underfed. Would you just look at those rolls! Sammy has carrots all over his face in these pictures, and Gracie kept trying to spit water at me and at her brother (but she isn't very good at it). Anyway, I just think these kids are the cutest ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Logan loves spitting water at me and his sister...the only problem is that he is very good at it! It sounds like Gracie and Logan have the same strong sprit!
Julie, your kids are adorable.
Gracie totally has your smile. So cute.
You definitely have adorable children!! Keep up the good work.
Jolene is so ready to have her new baby, she is due on the 29th, but I don't think she will make it that long, she hopes she doesn't have to wait that long either. Jonathan has his first scoccer game today, we are so excited for it.
Love Aunt Susan
Love the naked tub pics, personally I see nothing wrong with posting a few. All the rolls are what makes naked babies so darn cute! I still can't believe how big Gracie is getting, it makes me miss her so much!! Give them all big hugs and kisses for me!
Thanks for the update Aunt Susan. You should start a blog and post pictures of all those cute grandbabies. I want to see them!!!
Julie
I keep thinking about doing a blog, I'll let you know if I do.I sure enjoy reading everyone elses.
Keep up the good job.
Love
Aunt Susan
Aunt Susan,
I think that you totally should do a blog! You are so creative with all the things that you do it would look great!! I bet that you could just post all the digital scrapbook pages that you do! -Caralee
Post a Comment